BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Off to a start of sorts....

I decided to start this blog to keep my New Zealand trip separate from my main blog and my usual ranting. I am planning on updating pretty regularly and posting lots of pictures. I probably won't update starlacedwings while I'm gone though. I have set up the automatic time stamp to be EST but when I remember, will add my own little time stamp so you can see the time difference and everything.
I leave in one week. In exactly one week from now, Lord willing, I will be on my way down to Boston for my 4:55 flight to LA. From LA I will fly to Sydney and from Sydney to Auckland. I am really nervous about flying. I have never flown before and I will be by myself. My biggest worries are not the actual flying but the changing planes and layovers. With those, however, I just have to swallow my pride and ask for help and hope I don't look too much like a rabbit being chased by a wolf through a maze. (That didn't make much sense...)
I have to find my suitcases, I'm not sure where they are. Not really a good thing when I leave in a week and still have at least one maybe two work shifts left, and four completely packed days of Soul Fest. Sunday is going to be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment