BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 13, 2009

PICTURES!

Okay, here's the moment you've all been waiting for! I have pictures to post! WOOHOO! Unfortunately, I can't post very many at a time so what I did was make collages of photos. That way, I can post multiple pictures but not take up a lot of their internet.



I know, it's not very big. Those pictures were taken on the way to and back from, New Plymouth. Any water that you see in those photos is the Tasman Sea. So pretty. :] And most, if not all, of those pictures were taken from a moving vehicle.



This group of photos is rather random. Some of driving on the wrong side of the road. Some of Havie and Dahvede and one of Josiah. A few food pics, etc.

3 comments:

  1. Nice photos. Does that sign say "Chinese Fish & Chips"? More, more!
    Miss You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope. It says "Chinese, Fish & Chips"
    I loved the "American Hotdog" one. It's a hotdog with lots of mustard and cheese. Right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell them what a Yankee hot dog is. Relish and celery salt.

    ReplyDelete