BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A Trip Within a Trip

Just so y'all know, I am leaving today (Thursday) to go to Auckland for a few days. We leave sometime this morning, drive for three hours, spend the night at Dahvede's aunt's house, tomorrow, we spend all day in Auckland, seeing the sights, shopping, etc. and stay at Dahv's aunt's again. Saturday, we leave Auckland and travel back down to Tauranga through Coromandel and see Cathedral Cove (as see in Prince Caspian), and other beautiful sights. So if you don't hear from me, that's why. :]

1 comment:

  1. SOOO glad that you're having fun and enjoying NZ! Your posts keep reminding me of Ireland. They also make me miss Ireland... and make me way jealous of you getting to be in NZ! Hopefully someday I'll get to go myself. Anywho, glad you're having fun despite your rather negative view on flying in the US. It's really not so bad, just never fly Continental... I hope you have an awesome rest of your trip and a safe multiple flights back!

    ReplyDelete